Jump to content

AJ & McCall Show 06/10/20

A new survey found 85% of people say listening to music in their car puts them in a better mood...what are the other 15% thinking? A Mega Karen scolded a mom because her kids didnt have a license...for their Jeep Power Wheel. What?! Its pretty much impos

Play
1 hr / Published

A new survey found 85% of people say listening to music in their car puts them in a better mood…what are the other 15% thinking? A Mega Karen scolded a mom because her kids didn’t have a license…for their Jeep Power Wheel. What?! It’s pretty much impossible to forget someone’s birthday with Facebook’s constant reminders and being sung to is embarrassing, but what’s worse for Would You Rather Wednesday? Despite not being able to grow facial hair, which makes AJ sad, apparently he can grow an abnormally long hair on his hand. McCall says he isn’t alone in this. Every kid tests their immune system with the things they eat or places they play but perhaps don’t look back on fondly. This leads to an AJ & McCall boujee water drinking for the Debate At 8. Where’s the line between actually charity and talking about it to spread a message AND giving for attention?

Episode ratings
Please log in or sign-up to rate this episode.
Episode comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
What do you think about this episode? Leave a comment!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

Important Information

By using this website, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.